The diagnostic assessment process covers the distribution and analysis of screening questionnaires, a diagnostic interview with an RTN Clinician, a QbTest (ADHD assessments only), an observational assessment (Child ASD only), a review of the outcomes by one or more members of our multi-disciplinary team and a detailed diagnostic report confirming the outcomes and providing aftercare recommendations. Child ASD and combined assessments also include a post-diagnostic review meeting to discuss the outcomes with a member of the RTN Team.
6) Second opinions, and additional appointments requested by the client, will be billable at a rate of £300 per hour.
7) All diagnostic assessments are carried out online via secure video conferencing software.
8) Assessments are available for anyone aged 6 years or older. RTN will require diagnostic questionnaires completed by informants, such as parents, school, significant other, primary or secondary healthcare providers.
9) RTN has a zero-tolerance policy toward abuse against clinical staff and RTN reserves the right to terminate an assessment without refund.
10) RTN is committed to a rapid turnaround time for assessments, however, this is dependent on the timely submission of questionnaires and forms by our clients and their informants for analysis and processing.
11) RTN triages each client before proceeding with assessments. We reserve the right to decline the request for an assessment in cases where there are clinical complexities that would make the process inadvisable.
12) Please note a Child is defined as a person who is under the age of 18 at the time of booking an assessment.
Neurodiversity Training International is a partner organisation of RTN Mental Health Solutions.