Booking deposit of £89.50. The list price is £895 so once you have paid the deposit at checkout, the remaining balance will be £805.50. This balance is payable to RTN and can be paid in 3 x instalments.
Child Online Assessment and Diagnostic of ADHD
Terms and Conditions
1) The deposit paid is non-refundable. After you pay your deposit, you will automatically be connected to a member of the RTN team who will schedule your appointment and initiate the payment terms you selected at checkout.
2) If you choose to pay in instalments, the following options are available:
a) Adult Autism Assessment – £115 deposit and three further payments of £293.
b) Child Autism Assessment – £125 deposit and three further payments of £375.
c) ADHD Assessment – £89.50 deposit and three further payments of £268.50.
d) Adult Combined Autism and ADHD Assessment – £215 deposit and five further payments of £275.
e) Child Combined Autism and ADHD Assessment – £215 deposit and five further payments of £356.
3) The diagnostic assessment report will not be sent to the customer until the final instalment is paid.
4) RTN will provide aftercare recommendations within the diagnostic report. This may include accessing post-diagnostic, ND specialist therapy and/or access to private prescriptions via RTN’s CQC registered, private psychiatric clinic, RTN Medical. These services are not included in the diagnostic assessment cost.
5) Some GPs accept a private diagnostic assessment alone for prescribing ADHD medication, some do not. If you feel medication is part of your treatment plan post-diagnosis, it is worth speaking to your GP before pursuing an ADHD diagnosis. Note that RTN do have a private psychiatric pathway for medication assessment, but this is at a supplementary cost. Further information can be provided upon request.
The diagnostic assessment process covers the distribution and analysis of screening questionnaires, a diagnostic interview with an RTN Clinician, a QbTest (ADHD assessments only), an observational assessment (Child ASD only), a review of the outcomes by one or more members of our multi-disciplinary team and a detailed diagnostic report confirming the outcomes and providing aftercare recommendations. Child ASD and combined assessments also include a post-diagnostic review meeting to discuss the outcomes with a member of the RTN Team.
6) Second opinions, and additional appointments requested by the client, will be billable at a rate of £300 per hour.
7) All diagnostic assessments are carried out online via secure video conferencing software.
8) Assessments are available for anyone aged 6 years or older. RTN will require diagnostic questionnaires completed by informants, such as parents, school, significant other, and primary or secondary healthcare providers.
9) RTN has a zero-tolerance policy toward abuse against clinical staff and RTN reserves the right to terminate an assessment without refund.
10) RTN is committed to a rapid turnaround time for assessments, however, this is dependent on the timely submission of questionnaires and forms by our clients and their informants for analysis and processing.
11) RTN triages each client before proceeding with assessments. We reserve the right to decline the request for an assessment in cases where there are clinical complexities that would make the process inadvisable.
12) Please note a Child is defined as a person who is under the age of 18 at the time of booking an assessment.
Neurodiversity Training International is a partner organisation of RTN Mental Health Solutions.